As a Nigerian, can I get a job in Germany?

All related threads and topics about Deutschland; Working, Studying, PR and so much more...
suavasmw

As a Nigerian, can I get a job in Germany?

Post by suavasmw »

Can Nigerians work in germany?
Massetto4m

Re: As a Nigerian, can I get a job in Germany?

Post by Massetto4m »

Yeah sure

There are so many people from nigeiria ,Ghana and all others country from Africa they came here in Germany do there education , learn German get Jobs and even gets marry to a German girl or Boy

I have a friend from nigeiria he is in Germany since last 6 years he did part time Jobs complete his Bachelor find a girl got married he has a son now . German government paying him for the child and he is also doing his master now

So yeah nigeirian gets Job here
buyvigrxpluszj

Post by buyvigrxpluszj »

I think you answered the real question. Work permit is the main thing needed to work in Germany not whether you are a Nigerian or not
ruibrepuccartn3

Post by ruibrepuccartn3 »

Massetto4m wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:34 pm Yeah sure

There are so many people from nigeiria ,Ghana and all others country from Africa they came here in Germany do there education , learn German get Jobs and even gets marry to a German girl or Boy

I have a friend from nigeiria he is in Germany since last 6 years he did part time Jobs complete his Bachelor find a girl got married he has a son now . German government paying him for the child and he is also doing his master now

So yeah nigeirian gets Job here
That's not accurate. As long as you are legal in Germany, you can get a work permit as a lot of firms will not employ you in Germany without a permit. All the Nigerians I have met in Germany have valid work permits
GroosyAfforian5

Post by GroosyAfforian5 »

Oh. Not very easy