How Can I Relocate To Mexico

This thread is intended to contain information useful to people travelling to other North American countries.
relasab101

How Can I Relocate To Mexico

Post by relasab101 »

Please I need help on how to relocate to Mexico from Nigeria. I want to know the amount needed and the process of acquiring visa. Thank you.
mayooa

Re: How Can I Relocate To Mexico

Post by mayooa »

There are a few Africans in Mexico but not many. Most use Mexico as a springboard to eventually migrating to America. If your plans are to stay in Mexico I would suggest you learn Spanish first. While many in the City and in tourist places speak some English, the grand majority speak Spanish and you will need to to get a job and to survive. I assume you would need to make a living, so Spanish is vital for you. Mexico is a society which is based on class and their is also quite a bit of racism going on. Most of the racism is Mexicans being racist against other Mexicans. If they are darker that usually means they are not as afluent. For example you will never find a house maid which is blond or which has blue eyes, you will also find that most television stars and models tend to be white skinned. What will they think about you? When Mexicans see someone with black skin they usually asume that he or she is from Cuba. Cuba is well liked in Mexico my most. Now Mexicans usually respect and have high regards for foreigners. My advice is to learn the language and try to get a job beforehand if possible. What is your trade? What did you study? Perhaps I can help you or offer better advice if I know what are your skills and expectations. I also know many people with businesses that could perhaps employ you. Tell me some more, perhaps I can be of help.
GroosyAfforian5

Re: How Can I Relocate To Mexico

Post by GroosyAfforian5 »

Why go to mexico in all places? Do you want to be doing drugs>/